Friday, February 19, 2010

Funky Supermarkets

I have visited the Pak ´N Save a couple of times, and I´m not sure what to make of it. I haven´t found anything like a grocery store here in Christchurch. There are either small convenience stores or the Pak ´N Save, which is like an HEB warehouse type of grocery. Kiwis seem to have a LOT less selection than what you would find in the States. Anyways, the point of this post was originally to say how addicted I have become to this Gnutlla knockoff made by Pam´s. I like the hazelnut twist, which is your standard gnutella, but it has something white and sweet mixed in with it. Anyhoo, it is guuuud.

I did laundry today, which was expensive, like everything else in Cheech. I´ve seen and done a lot of cool stuff, but I´m already looking forward to being home with my own stuff.