Sunday, December 27, 2009

Bucket List

I watched "The Bucket List" on one of the movie channels the other day. It was not as bad as I thought it would be, but it wasn't exactly good. I don't really have a bucket list, as I think I just have a running list of things that I want to do. Does anyone know how a civillian with little to no money can fast-rope out of a helicopter?

I managed to sew a patch on to the hole in my jeans that recently developed. I was so proud that I didn't sew my pants-leg shut!

A popular past-time here is craft work with paracord (aka p cord). Some people are making survival belts and bracelets out of boredom. If you google survival bracelet, you'll probably find a bunch of sites.

Sorry about the stream-of-consciousness nature of this post. That said, I'm surprised it took me this long to get one of these out, considering the nature of blogs...